About Content Solutions Inc.
What to Expect from Contents Solutions Inc.
Contents Solutions Inc.(CSI) realizes that the personal property adjusting in the carrier claim industry is essential. When an insured reports a claim, you need reliable, experienced adjusters as well as dedicated professionals to mitigate and manage the contents portion of the loss. Contents claims are normally the second largest payment on any large property loss. Large contents losses often take months to adjust given the traditional method of the insured or public adjuster preparing and pricing the entire inventory.
The traditional inventory method is often inflated in scope and in price leading to aspects of fraud. This process can also be a basis of frustration for the insured(s) who are unfamiliar with the task of preparing an accurate inventory. Utilizing the latest Exactware Software available, our highly experienced team of professionals are specifically suited to implement and execute your personal property claims adjusting solution built to your company’s specific request.
You need professionals who will conduct a thorough count on repairable and non-repairable contents with an accurate assessment based on like kind and quality. This is what we do! We are Contents Solutions, Inc.(CSI) a team of professionals located in New York metropolitan area and serving the tri-state area.
- We will handle each file and report each loss according to your handling instructions.
- We will provide 24 hour a day, 7 day a week service at no additional cost. We will be there when you need us!
- We will contact all parties involved in the file within 24 hours of the assignment.
- We will acknowledge all assignments per your instruction by e-mail,fax or US mail on the date received.
- We will furnish preliminary report within 10 days.
- We will furnish a captioned report of a completed investigation within 30 days of the assignment date.
- We provide experienced claims handling at affordable prices to stretch your claims expense budget
- Simply stated, "good" isn't good enough at Contents Solutions. We are constantly evaluating our staff and operations to ensure that we maintain a superior work product for our clients and our organization.